Wrap Lotion to Blow Dry



Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion is a lightweight foaming lotion, traditionally used for thicker and coarser hair types but now it is an emerging cult favorite amongst beauty industry insiders and high profile editorial and celebrity hair stylists.

This do-all wonder is great for a variety of hair types and does everything from enhancing curls, to holding wraps, wet sets and thermal styles, but is also great for fine/thinner hair types as a texturizing and volumizing mousse. The perfect pre-blow dry lotion, that gives you gorgeous volume, without the stiffness or residue that other texturizing products can leave behind. I never thought to use a Foaming Wrap Lotion before I blow dried my hair, but now that I have I had to share with the world.


Available at a drugstore near you!