Lifestyle Leak: Household Chores

I hate cleaning and doing simple chores around the house so much that I have a "cleaning lady" come in every other week. Even though she does a great job I still have to keep things up when she's not around and do my own laundry. It might sound like a waste of money but I work really hard and when I get home the last thing I want to do is pull out the cleaning supplies and start working again. When I do have to tidy up and do laundry the types of products I pick help make chores a little more luxe.

The Good Home Co. dryer sheets are amazing! The scents are out of this world and make folding laundry a little less of a headache because I like to sniff the clothes as I go. My favorite scent is Beach Days. Beach days is a fresh scent that reminds me of summer.




Caldrea is another line of products that I love! You pick the scent that suits you and then you select the products you need. It's great because instead of your home being super clean and smelling like different cleaning products, you come home it's amazing clean and it all smells like Sea Salt Neroli (that's my favorite). From the bathroom to the kitchen to the bedroom and everything in between. Then when you need a fragrance pick me up around the house light the scent matching candles and spritz the couch, sheets, and curtains with the home fragrance.


Another tip: Caldrea gift sets make a great hostess gift - the holidays are quickly approaching!