Jamaican Black Castor Oil Conditioner

(Black Castor Oil Protein Conditioner, $11.99 Oilsfromjamaica.com)


For a while there I was adding some JBCO (jamaican black castor oil) to my conditioners to provide additional softness and help make my hair stronger and healthier. Now there is no need to play kitchen mixtress, I can buy Black Castor Oil Protein Conditioner to help remedy my hair and scalp issues. The conditioner contains black castor oil, cactus oil, pimento oil, mayonnaise, apple cider and other hair friendly ingredients. Together, these ingredients are chock full of Essential Fatty Acids, protein, vitamins and minerals that builds, repairs, energizes and return your hair to a state of good health. It's excellent for dried damaged hair, split ends, hair breakages, dandruff etc. Tropic Isle Living Black Castor Oil Protein Conditioner will leave your hair light, bouncy and with a glow.

This conditioner gets an A+ from me. The only downside is that your hair will feel like it has some oil in it even after rinsing out the conditioner. If you plan on wearing your hair straight this might not be for you, but since I'm avoiding heat and air drying it's perfect!