i will wear..

I saw these boots two days ago in Deichmann.. They cost 34,90€ i think! I will go tomorrow and buy them.. you know.. you can't miss such opportunity.. even if they will be uncomfortable :D
i had this picture so much time on my pc that i forgot where i got it.. sorry.. 




balmain shoes (1500€), h&m pink cardigian.. (bought it 2 days ago for 10€- check ), white tote - guess by marciano (palmanova outlet.. here i come! :D), phillip lim blazer (650€, i have zara's knock off - check)...
so yea.. i really need these deichmann shoes.. even if i bought two pair of boots last month :S

Oh and I forgot to tell you that I have contact lenses... omg it is so hard to put them in.. when will I be a pro at this?!?
I already destroyed one pair.. don't ask.. :D

edit: ok they are really really really uncomfortable.. moving on.. :D