Explainations / Confessions??

Due to the comment I received previously.... In...

Label: Joker
Post: Remi Gaillard

Ok... First of all...Let me introduce who is this joker Remi Gaillard:

Rémi Gaillard (born 7 February 1975 in Montpellier, France) is a french prankster and football trickster. He gained attention in the French media after performing a well-documented series of pranks, including a famous appearance disguised as a Lorient2002 Coupe de France final match, during which he took part in the winner's celebrations and was even greeted by the then president of France Jacques Chirac. Gaillard has appeared in several sport events, TV game shows and political rallies, normally breaking the security measures easily. football player in the



Yea.. That's Him~~

I'm sorry to tell you that I wasn't actually talking bout' wigs. Was merely talking about this joker (Bet you didn't see the video). <--- Sorry I'm not trying to be a bitch here.. but... Maybe you don't know that this blog is not just a normal beauty/online shopping blog. It's also about me and what I find interesting in my life. So basically the things I sell/talk about are those of what interest me.





Ok.. You have provide a link where you propose to me to explain to you. Before I say anything, you seems to have the link, why didn't you check it out yourself??????? Owhhh~~~ Well... Here Goes...



=.= Dear Mr./Miss,

I don't wear fancy wigs.. hmmm... not just yet, and thanks for providing me the link.; http://www.gastonlace.com/ 

I haven't reach that state where I will need to wear wigs yet but this is a good start. Still... =.= arrgh~~~ not in my interest yet...

So far their descriptions did not specified anything about how many hair wings they're selling. They make custom wigs upon your requests but most of it are subdivided categories such as:


Brazilian, Malaysian, Indian wiggy.. real human hairs...... etc.



It's all custom made upon request.. and I am soooooooo sorry that this blog fail to help you in specifying how many wigs they provided but you can try google-ing about this..



LoL~
Good Luck!!!